Meeting your needs in challenging times — a message from the CEO of Robert Half
As Chief Executive Officer of Robert Half, I want to share with you the robust plans and procedures we have developed to manage the possible impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The well-being of all our people, including those who work for you, is of utmost importance to us. We are dedicated to meeting your staffing needs with minimal interruption in service.
We're here when you need us
Our staffing professionals use mobile technology daily and can work remotely on short notice. We have staffing and consulting locations in 380 offices worldwide. If, for some reason, we could not meet service requirements in any of our offices, or a significant number of our employees were unable to work, we would relocate the work to another office or to other employees.
We have procedures in place to enable temporary and consulting professionals assigned to our clients to perform their work remotely and not at the clients’ facilities. We have had several client requests for remote work options for our professionals, and we have been able to quickly accommodate these requests. We can also provide additional staffing resources to ensure business continuity for our clients that may have employees out due to illness.
What we've done so far
- At this time, we have suspended travel to restricted areas, as well as all non-essential business travel. We will continue to assess our policies based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and local governments.
- We have implemented quarantine protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees.
- We have developed redundant staffing models of our own worldwide for our critical support roles in customer service, technical operations and payroll.
- We have evaluated critical vendors for alternative options to minimize disruption.
- We’ve honored client requests for engagement professionals to work remotely and have created more options to serve our customers.
- Our staffing professionals are available to meet in person when appropriate, although we encourage the use of video conferencing.
We've got plans in place to respond in a crisis
As a global company, Robert Half is guided by country and local health agencies and the World Health Organization’s pandemic alert phases. We have a defined action plan for each geographic area in response to each phase. Our executive leadership has communicated guidance to all our employees related to the current status of restricted travel, coordination with clients regarding continuity of services, and instructions that individuals who have flu-like symptoms should not report to work.
If you need additional assistance
The latest information about our response to COVID-19 can be found on our FAQ page. We’ll continue to assess our plans based on guidance from government and health authorities.
If you have any questions or need any assistance of any kind, please contact your local Staffing Executive or email me at [email protected].
President and Chief Executive Officer